- The official Forum of Extendtion.> gaming -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
People seeing this Site
web counterExtendtion.gos> Site
Facebook Site
Top posters
Radiokidz[tw]
Guide For Huskar I_vote_lcapGuide For Huskar I_voting_barGuide For Huskar I_vote_rcap 
rawz
Guide For Huskar I_vote_lcapGuide For Huskar I_voting_barGuide For Huskar I_vote_rcap 
ScarecRow.-
Scenox.-FX
brstn.buLLJT
RoFL
StrahmbhradZ
justluck
DizzyBJ.-
cbot59
Affiliates

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of - The official Forum of Extendtion.> gaming - on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of - The official Forum of Extendtion.> gaming - on your social bookmarking website

Guide For Huskar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ScarecRow.-
Extendtion.> family
Extendtion.> family
ScarecRow.-

Guide For Huskar Empty
PostSubject: Guide For Huskar   Guide For Huskar Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Items : - PT
-Vanguard
-Tarasque
-MKB
-Dagger
-Cuirass

Early game your main goal is to stay in your lane as long as possible without having to go back to the fountain to heal. There is no major preference as to which lane you pick to go to. Huskar is a good hero solo and he also does well with heroes with him. If you DO choose to solo a lane and are up against 2 ranged heroes that are really good early harassers (ex. Crystal Maiden and Enchantress), ask for a allied RANGED hero to help you with your lane. In all other cases Huskar does fairly well.

Back to top Go down
ScarecRow.-
Extendtion.> family
Extendtion.> family
ScarecRow.-

Guide For Huskar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide For Huskar   Guide For Huskar Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:47 pm

coba nih hero... enak.!!!
Back to top Go down
DJNicky

Guide For Huskar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide For Huskar   Guide For Huskar Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:52 pm

-dagger
-blademail
-scepter
-pt
-satanic
-mkb

much better brother!!
hohoho
Back to top Go down
ScarecRow.-
Extendtion.> family
Extendtion.> family
ScarecRow.-

Guide For Huskar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide For Huskar   Guide For Huskar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:40 pm

thx kk... cma copas ini.. wkakaka...
Back to top Go down
Kikuck
Extendtion.> family
Extendtion.> family

Guide For Huskar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide For Huskar   Guide For Huskar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:17 pm

PT
butterfly
scepter aghanim
hood of defiance
linken sphere
1 lg aegis aja..
kwkw imba deh , hahaha
Back to top Go down
ScarecRow.-
Extendtion.> family
Extendtion.> family
ScarecRow.-

Guide For Huskar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide For Huskar   Guide For Huskar Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:02 pm

thx for guidenya..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guide For Huskar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide For Huskar   Guide For Huskar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide For Huskar
Page 1 of 1